No refund will be given after 15 days from the day the payment is made to the company. However, in case a written request for refund reaches the company within 15 days along with the Kit given at the time of enrolment, the entire amount paid (without interest-subject to a deduction of Rs 500/- towards administrative charges) will be refunded by Cross A/c Payee Cheque only. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of cancellation.
The stated amount due for refund shall be processed within 15 business working days from the date of the cancellation, subject to all terms and conditions being met successfully.
Payments made using any form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of cancellation.
Please note the following:
- This policy is applicable to only new sale (health checkup packages purchased from website – www.planyourhealth.in)
- The company shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete address given by the individual.
- The signature in the application form will be taken as the customer’s specimen signature.
- In case you avail of the services listed on www.planyourhealth.in and are, thereafter, not available on the contact details provided in the registration form, then the package / reservation selected by you will stand automatically cancelled and Indus Health Plus would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
- The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary under special circumstances (such as holidays, strikes, bank delays etc) and the organization cannot be held liable for the delay.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time