The legal agreements set out below govern your use of the pur online, & services offered through third party establishments & persons such as hospitals, clinics, doctors, diagonastic services. To agree to these terms, click "agree." If you do not agree to these terms, do not click "agree," and do not use the services.
Our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with PUR. By using or accessing PUR, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time. Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Use Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use PUR and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Use Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
Your use of the Services includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
Pur is not responsible for typographic errors made by you in your account.
As a registered user of PUR, you may establish an account ("Account"). Don’t reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify PUR of any security breach of your Account. PUR shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.Registration and Account Security
PUR users must provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on PUR, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use PUR if you are under 18 years of age.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your user identity (ID) & password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate.Mobile and Other Devices
1. We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on PUR within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
3. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on PUR.Payments
if you make a payment on PUR, you agree to our Payments Terms. You agree to the following:
1. You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information or related content served or enhanced by us.Disputes
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or PUR exclusively in the Hyderabad Court, Telangana State, India. And you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the Republic of India will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on PUR, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on user accounts on PUR and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share.
3. We try to keep pur up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing pur as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that pur will always be safe, secure or error-free or that pur will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Pur is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
4. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed.
5. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
6. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
7. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
8. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
9. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
10. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
11. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
12. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
13. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing PUR.Information we receive about you
We receive a number of different types of information about you, including:
Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
• Registration information:
When you sign up for PUR, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, PAN, Address, birthday, and gender. In some cases, you may be able to register using other information, like your telephone number.
• Information you choose to share:
Your information also includes the information you choose to share on PUR, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, provide family details, medical history or pose a query.
Your name, profile pictures, photos, gender, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. Your birthday allows us to do things like show you age-appropriate health & medical services / updates and advertisements, so we can offer and suggest a variety of services and features.
Other information we receive about you
We also receive other types of information about you:
• We receive data about you whenever you use or are running PUR, such as when you look at web page content, send or receive a message, search for a suitable health plan, click on, view or otherwise interact with things / features, use PUR mobile app, or make purchases through PUR.
• We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install PUR apps or to access PUR, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you of any offers that are provided nearby or in the near vicinity, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
• We receive data that may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to PUR with or without your User ID.
• Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that help us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make PUR better. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad on PUR or on another site) in order to measure the effectiveness of - and improve the quality of - ads.
For example, we may make suggestions, pick stories for your News Feed, or suggest about people or events nearby, or offer deals to you in which you might be interested. We may also put together data about you to serve you ads or other content that might be more relevant to you. When we get your GPS location, we put it together with other location information we have about you (like your current city). But we only keep it until it is no longer useful to provide you services, like keeping your last GPS coordinates to send you relevant notifications. We only provide data to our advertising partners or customers after we have removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people's data in a way that it no longer personally identifies you.How we use the information we receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your family, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and the developers that build the applications, and websites you use.
• for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
• to provide you with location features and services, like telling you and your friends when something is going on nearby;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you;
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
• received your permission;
• given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
• removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices.Deletion
When you delete your account, it is permanently deleted from PUR. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
You agree that you will pay for all products / services you purchase through the PUR, and that PUR may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing pur with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
Your total price will include the price of the product / service plus any applicable sales tax, service tax and / or Value added tax; such taxes are based on the bill-to address and the tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product / service. We will charge tax as per applicable laws in respective states in Republic of India.
All sales of products and services are final.
Prices for products & services offered via PUR may change at any time, and the Product or Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If a product or Service becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to utilization before the scheduled date chosen & accepted by you, your sole remedy is a refund. If there is an unreasonable delay in delivery of your product or service, your exclusive and sole remedy is only refund of the price paid for the product , as determined by PUR.
1. Pricing: Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
2.Extra terms: You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
3.No Warranties: You acknowledge that the products or services you may purchase are sold by third parties such as Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Doctors etc, not by PUR. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold on or through pur.
1. Funding instruments: We want to make Payments convenient on PUR, so we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, and other payment methods.
2. Authority: When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
3. Failed funding: If you fund a payment by debit or credit card or by any other instrument and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
4. Mobile billing: Mobile operator billing is another payment method we may make available for your convenience. If you use mobile billing as a funding instrument, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
1. By choosing the mobile billing payment method, you agree that we and your mobile operator may exchange information about you in order to facilitate completion or reversal of payments, resolution of disputes, provision of customer support, or other billing-related activity.
2. You are responsible for any charges, fees, changes to your mobile plan service or billing, alterations to your mobile device, or any other consequence that may arise out of your use of mobile billing.
3. If you use mobile billing, you are bound not only by these Terms, but also by the terms and conditions of your mobile operator.
4. If you have questions about any charges or fees that appear on your mobile phone bill, you may contact your mobile provider’s customer service division.
5. Sometimes, use of mobile billing in a funding transaction may lead to charges that, for various technical reasons beyond our control, cannot be refunded to you.
1. No liability for spend transaction: If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction. Our only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction. All funding transactions are final unless required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
2. Duty to notify us: Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
3. Technical difficulties: If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
4. Notice to you: By using the PUR Online Payments service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
5. Notice to us.: Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to PUR Payments and these Terms by postal mail to: PUR Health Online Services Private Limited, 12-7-2/32 Residency Tarnaka Road Secunderabad -500017 Tarnaka Road Secunderabad -500017
6. Amendment guidelines: We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
7. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS - Certain content, Products, and services available via the PUR may include materials from third parties. PUR may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. You agree that PUR is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and PUR does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that PUR is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
It is further agreed that, PUR shall not have liability or responsibility of whatsoever nature to the patients towards the acts and omissions of the Doctors, staff, paramedics at Health clinics, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres etc.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the website, app and book services is at your sole risk and are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement.
Consent to Use of Data: You agree that PUR may collect medical and other personal data on your behalf & upload the data on an AS IS WHERE IS basis on PUR website for viewing & downloading the data by you through usage of User ID & password allotted to you. You agree to PURs access of medical, personal & technical data and related information—including sharing with Government & its authorised Staff / Agencies as per applicable law.
PUR Health Online Services Private Limited.
12-7-2/32, Mettuguda Road,
Secunderabad - 500017.
Tel : +91 7569808108
Mail : email@example.com
Business Hours : 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM